Thursday, December 27, 2007

Refresh...

Looking at what seng yen wrote in his blog, many thoughts flow over my mind. i suddenly feel very sad. 可能是感触量多.
2 yrs of A level... is it a very unforgettable experience for me.
just like seng yen. 2 yrs behind me was really unexpected one.
After my O level, Daddy just ask me a question : "What do u think of Singapore? Do u want to go there and study?"
I just simply answered : "Singapore, Okay i think. Anything la."
Because of my " anything " My 2 yrs ended up in Singapore. Is it the right choice? Until now i still uncertain but one thing i know is that if u give me another chance i will still come to singapore.

Looking back this trip, i really had experience a lot 第一次.

First time leave my family - hard to do since i am a very like to stick parents one person.
First time sit airplane alone
this contribute to my first time talk to strangers
First time sit taxi
First time stay in a flat
First time stay with relatives
First time learn how to live with them - have to adapt their lifestyle
First time wash my own shoes
First time use Singapore style 'hanging clothes'
First time went shopping on my own
First time walk to school
First time lost under flats
First time do all the admin thing myself
First time got a bank account
First time press atm machine
First time take bus and go to so many places
First time change bus
First time sit mrt
First time think that love is very 麻烦
First time see so many lovers in front of me
First time someone 不睬 me for no reason
First time feel not normal
First time go kbox
First time go zouk
First time drink alcoholic drink
First time learn how to drive
First time eat cake
First time learn how to eat spicy things
First time went to hospital during adulthood
First time vomit
First time be a president
First time fail everything
First time 被人说是 a crybaby
First time went to eat lunch need to take 3 hrs to reach the eating place
First time play bluff
First time play netball
First time join a chess club competition and my opponent say 'good game' although i lost
First time play tennis
First time do all warm up exercise ( sit up 20, jumping jacks 50, another one forgot the name liao)
First time stay outside home until 2 am without tellin anyone.
First time go seven eleven
First time go Long john Silver - My fren damn like to eat them lor
First time go Hanns
First time go eat steak at Jack's place
First time sit bus into malaysia
First time make up
First time SOOOOO miss my family

i believe there are more first time than those mentioned above.
I feel that this 2 yrs really fruitful

Hope to experience more things next yr.

No comments: