Tuesday, December 25, 2007

22nd Dec

On this date i started my first driving lesson. He drove me around while showin me wat to step on in order to move and how to turn in another lane. See was easy and remembering those steps was not hard. However when i take charge of the car everything changes. He still instruct of wat things i should do but it seems hard for me to understand wat he means by press a bit and not so hard?? i really can't get the pressure right... haha it cause me to 'engine stop' twice right after i get on the driver seat.. so embarassing... and he scolded me for not hearing his instruction. i dunno mah.. jus now the demo he got press brek so i press brek too.. then he say he didn't ask me to brek so dun brek.. hai~i was so scared and shocked when he scold me. isn;'t it normal for someone who first hand to touch the steering to make mistakes right?

Third time, the car stop again... i was so scared that he scold me again but phew,... good thing he jus say say me only.. i was like oh my... so close ... if he really scold me again i think i might cry lor... i really know nothin about car mah and never drive before how can he expect me to react normally.

Conclusion for this day is that i really cannot understand the clucth thing and very tired and mental stress. Really dunno whether can pass or not now...

No comments: