Friday, December 07, 2007

Prom NITE~~

The night had finally come...
The night that i had look forwarded for...
Although before that received some disappointment from my frens...
I am still very excited....
hai~ for the whole nite i only had one thing to say in the end-- TIRED but FUN

On that day i wake up quite early, take bath, then start to blow my hair... hai~ my hair still curl to one side.. so frustrated... no matter how i blow it is still curl in the way that is not what i wanted it to be. After blowing my hair, i try on the clothes and took a pic of my whole body to make sure i look okay... thinking of my outfit, i feel kinda weird becos it doesn't seems like a prom dress/outfit..
nvm la.. i also cannot go for other dress... "sad"

After all those wearing and making my hair, i am all ready to meet my frens for the make up.
but the waiting time is so hard to go through... so long la... haha.. i dunno y i get ready so fast .... too excited?? haha.. maybe lor... finally reached the time we about to meet my frens...

At the Century sq, toilet.
Holly realli look different. Her shoes is quite nice u noe.. Then she gave me a comment that i look like goin for work.. oh my... but its okay la,... expected... Then we wait for shuhui to come.. shuhui is late so i and holly chatted for a while.. When shuhui come we started make up... Haha talkin about make up.. only me is being make up.. because they both make up at home ... oh my god .. This is the first time i put on foundation, blush, mascara and eye liner... oh my mascara is so scary... hahaha..i think i put very little la.. cos at halfway of the event my makeup seems to be gone liao.. people say need make up remover i no need lor.. so nice!!!!!! After make up we sat cab to grand hyatt hotel.

At the hotel,

i kept on spottin ppl to take pics like crazy person.. but mb my class too little ppl liao la... didn't get to take as many that i expect. i like the host.. he is so funny lor... he make a lot ppl on stage and create lots of laughter among us.. i like the one which is to find out who is the best dress.. the ppl is asked to choose any of the mv video that he acted... there is english one, malay one, indian one, china one and taiwan one... the most funniest one of cos is the indian one la... where he acted as the coconut tree... he even said " Don't pluck any coconuts".

The dinner was great.. let me tell u every dish la... first is the appetizer, next is the shark fin soup (like this very much), chicken, fish, prawn( sad can't eat) , mushroom plus vege, pudding.
everything is so nice..... wanna eat again...

After the dinner i move on to take pics.. forgot to say that my form teacher ms leow, say i am so different.. and i ask me whether i make my hair or not... haha.. of cos not la.. i just let down my hair nia...( hehe feel nice after hearing what she said.. )

After that i, mas, ben, okky and melati... we all went to zouk... haha.. my 1st time le./... check ic, check bag then tie sth on my hand, then inside so dark wif spot light everywhere...
After all that, we started dancing.. oh my... although the dancing part is quite nice adn very suitable for relieving stress but then my close frens are now here to shout wif me.. hai~ nvm la.. although mas is asking me to dance wif here.. her frens also wan to dance wif her.. she is jus to popular.. after the whole thing i really very regret of two thing : dance in my high heel shoe and didn't drink any alcoholic drink.

After the ZOUK thing, it is 3.00 am liao..
We walk to orchard bare foot.. u noe y la.. cos i dance in high heels make my legs really pain and a bit numb numb... haha.. so tired... finally we walk until a place where we can sit/... and mas finally decided to go to esplanade.. wow this is my first time goin to esplanade in this early of the mornin. Goin to esplanade we sat cab, hai~ should have done that earlier so i will not walk bare foot to orchard... but its too late le la... in the esplanade we sat at the river side and start playing truth and dare.. at first i dun wan to play but in the end i still join them.. haha.. after the game we ended up talkin about gossips which is given by the councillor jimmy whois mas fren from other class.. ard 6 i started to feel damn sleepy , can't really open my eyes.. at first wanna wait for them to tell me when to go home... but i am too tired until i open my mouth and ask... hai~ really cannot stay up so long.. i think this should be the longest hour that i stayed up ( about 24 hrs) oh my.. haah..

After that i can relli feel the pain when i wear my shoe and sit mrt... what a suffer... i had promise myself that i will not dance in high heels again in those pub for 3 hrs... oh my...

Thats all. I reached home at 8.00 am

No comments: