Wednesday, December 26, 2007

CHRistMAS...

Today is Christmas! Should be a happy and wonderful day to enjoy with family and frens. However, i am in malaysia.. Where my family and my frens is not here. Maybe due to that my mood seems not good. Moreover, last night i dreamt that i stay in a super grand house and i unpack my clothes in one of the many wardrobes. After thjat i went to do sth with my sis which i can't remember wat. After some time, i suddenly feel that got blood stain on my pants. So i asked my sis to cover me to get change. However i can't find my wardrobe which contains my clothes and i was told that it might be thrown away liao. I and my sis searched and searched but still can't find that wardrobe. So unreasonabler. Then I woke up from the dream liao. Guess wat? i really got menstrual.

Sometimes i really hate my dreams cos it always came true.. of cos only parts and always dejavu .. which is kind of irritating if it is not a nice dream. After taking bath we went to have lunch. It is chicken rice.After we are back, Chee wei gege asked me to go out.. but i rejected.. it is quite unlikely of him bringing me out but i dunno y i rejected such a nice offer. maybe because of my menstrual which give in convenient and also that i had no clothes to wear as my jeans' zip is spoil. After he went out i read newspaper, and fixed my jeans. fortunately it can be saved.

After a while mummy called. She asked about what i am up to and about the driving lessons. She also mentioned about my weight and diet stuff and even asked me to cut down one my meals. I had three meals only without any snacks she somemore ask me to cut down one meal. Oh my i will be hungry like hell lor. i am bit hurt. usually i am quite strong and not easily affected but today dunno y i acted like that. i think my menstrual mood swing come again. hai~ i also feel quite bad for mummy cos she asked me about my things i jus replied her with one or few words only and the rest is ' ya ' oh' .. i always like that whenever relatives is beside me.. i really dun like to talk to phone when my relatives is around no matter is in singapore or in malaysia.. i don't like... so i always can only last for a few mins. if no one , mummy always will be the one who ended the call because i will have many things to talk. haha.. weird right... that's me.

No comments: