Saturday, June 09, 2012

Kim sun ah's fashion in ep 1&2 in I Do I Do



Kim sun ah latest drama, have been waiting for it to be out and yes it is already out. It was not my style in posting about drama although i do have a lot of personal comments on every drama i watched. Just that i was distracted so i end up here. whoops =) Another reason was that this drama have a lot of nice clothes! Just looking at kim sun ah already a lot of different styles, if plus the another actress, there will be tons of pictures.  

 Here comes the pictures..all of them looks very nice. Plus kim sun ah really lose a lot of weight lor. The last drama she's in i already think she left bone. This one i think lagi bone. I guess women's body can be very awesome but the face really cannot lie and will show the true age. We woman are so sad....  

 This guy here is the main guy actor in this drama series, he acted in the plain jane. At first i only thought he look familiar, but realised that i saw him some where before. Ahh, he changed hairstyle. now more handsome. Just that he is very young. These days the drama a bit weird ah, like young guys fell in love with older woman. I love kim sun ah, but really the plot of these new dramas are all like that, for example BIG, and I love Italy. Although the guy there are not young, but the soul and plot are.

 Next was the another female main actress in the drama, She also look in familiar. Why, cause i seen her in running man charlie angels episode. She is one of the angels. No wonder i felt that her lips are always pale. I also dunno why, got lipsticks how come the upper lips are pale still? wonders me a lot. Maybe that's her attractive side, who knows. But she is really pretty although in running man she's not that pretty. Her clothes in the drama was awesome too, flowery and suits her and her body was awesomely thin too.

The second male actor is so funny. maybe its the character he suppose to deliver in the drama itself. But sad for him cause from the start, he is out of the relationship game dy although he is interested in hwang ji an. The fate of the love triangle drama.
Looking forward to the more episodes of I do I do. Hopefully, i don't stop watching this series, normally i do due to my unexpected schedules, but i usually do finish dramas that have my idol in. hehe =)

No comments: