Saturday, June 02, 2012

Susan's Graduation =)

 Susan's graduation!!!!! I was really looking forward to it and i was really wanted to see the whole process and guess what? i fall asleep cause i sleep at 8 am and was no alarm i woke up at 11 30am and rush to university. I was amazed by the speed. hence, my hair so frizzy and unattended. Was managed to sneak in to the auditorium but it was the last two ending speech. SAD! i was so sad when rushing to uni. I was supposed to see the process and not suppose to sneak it, i can go it there legally one. hai~ my fault. Plus one more thing, i don't have a camera, this is always been an issue, i should get one once it is cheap and affordable for me, okay? so deal. So all these photos depend on one or two good friends of us, galvin and joanne to help us with that. There suppose to be a photo of the three of us, but apparently galvin didn't gave us nor uploaded then i didn't have the picture of us. P.S : Susan's mom is camera shy.

 Met my primary school friend during the convocation. Was a bit expected since she is susan's housemate's close friend. She did told us how we are known to each other but i couldn't remember yet just yet, okay? maybe soon will le, u know i got problem remember the good ones, only the bad ones retain, bad brain. It was a good feeling to meet her there for the first time and talking to about when each of us really graduating and what are we up to now. Nice seeing u Joanne. I do remember the nickname you have mentioned to me, but i haven't recall you as yet maybe my father know you, he got good memory on that cause he always tell me that that's your classmate long time ago, where i will answer, "Is it? How come i don't remember?"

It was an awesome day with susan graduating and all!!! She is a real pharmacist now!!! Congratulations to SUSAN TING!! She is pretty isn't it?

No comments: