Thursday, January 03, 2008

ITS 2008!!!


Wow... so fast is another new year .. 2008.. On this day, i am very happy and also quite sad. I am happy and very high is because i saw fireworks at 2 am which replaced the one that i didn't manage to saw it at midnight and also because very happy that my friends message me at 12 am " happy new yr, val!!!". Actually that had nothing to happy but i am really very happy because at first i wanna to wish b4 them but my phone dunno y cannot pass through.. after they message me , i had to retry at least two times to send back my wishes.

I am quite sad because i am in malaysia and not in brunei celebrating new yr with both my family and friends. Already two years not in brunei liao, at first i tot the driving lesson will not be that long.. i tot it will not last until the new yr, i am wrong maybe a bit regret of taking the lesson at this moment of time. Now my hope is to go back to brunei asap and celebrate my birthday with my family and friends.

No comments: