Friday, January 18, 2008

Driving test finally over

Everything seems to finish in jus one day... Everything happens so fast.. THe scary hill , parking, three point turn.. As well as the on the road segment.. i think at the start of the everything.. i was damn nervous and someone even told me that i was sweating like mad... Do u know y it is so nervous.. because in front of u got so many people failing... some more the person who is lining behind was saying to his fren that that car which plat already broken is a "malang" car as so many people use that car also fail... My car was a bit bad too because when i start the car it henjut henjut a bit... but good thing at the hill nothing happen... at the parking one and dead end also very lancar... I felt bad for the person earlier than me as she fail the hill part so which means fail that segment.. After that i was thinking should i go eat or go and wait for my on the road turn.. then i say aiya go wait la.. if miss turn will give a bad impression to the marker.. then i wait and wait wah.. so long ... if i know earlier i should have gotten a lunch first... Then i was so lucky to get a nice car with aircon cos i was damn hot due to the waiting.. some more i got a handsome marker... hehe.. After the ON the road thing.. i was damn shocked of my performance.. it was the best driving i had ever done b4... haha... So close ... I got 17 out of 20 for the on the road segment,... if i get 15 will be fail..

OVERALL I PASSED .. YAHOO!!!

No comments: