Thursday, January 03, 2008

2nd and 3rd of jan

2nd January, 2 jam

This is my third driving lesson. dunno what to say le... Maybe as usual say by my teacher lor..
But today got one thing he say wrong about me. He raised his voice at me le... i just wanna to do what he told me b4 mah.. But after i say " aren't i suppose to do that?" in canto, he kept quiet liao.. oh my god.. phew what a close escape but i was intimidated by him lor.. Although i am a blur blur person and a bit stupid but i am not that kind u teach me to do one i will not go and do. For the last part i really can't communicate with u.. i tot u say that from those yellow lines choose one to move there and stop. I really dunno that u wan to ask me to stop on top of the yellow line. I feel very confused so i just very clearly say " i dun understand lor" then u say me again... really make me feel that i am really so stupid....

3rd January

Today he is late. So my gugu like asked him y he was SO late... then he say to my gugu that he was late because he went to put gas and also that his car is a bit " not working right". Okay When i sat on the car, he talk to me with a quite LOUD voice "我的车坏了.. 没有力. 你明白吗? 不是我要耍你. 现在还不知道可不可一去 bangi." and some more repeat so many times. i was like then how i gonna learn car in bangi.. what if we cannot come back how? good thing nothin happen to the car and i went back home safely.

At bangi, as usual learn the three exam things. go up hill, parking, dead end. Everything goes well. But suddenly the three try outs b4 we go home, things get tough at the hill. I dunno y i engine stop again. At first i am very angry at myself .. y suddenly like that... of cos my teacher say say me again.. nevermind i am quite immune liao after sitting in his car a few times... But suddenly he say something i really can't tolerate after the second try out. He said " 我说了这么多次要这样做, 为什么你就是不明白了, 为什么你像只牛呢,跟你说了还是不听进去!" i am quite angry... dunno y.. am i too sensitive? make me the rest of those things he say on the way home... i dun really wan to reply him but cannot ma.. i am not that kind so bu jiang ren qing... so just reply him with some " hehe" " shi ma " " oh " " ya lor"... He still laugh very happy at his own jokes... Oh my god ... i really will go crazy... i can choose not to see him anymore but i still need another lesson so it means had to see him again cos i think my hill part maybe is really bad as what he said la...

No comments: