Sunday, June 25, 2006

Unlucky strikes me!!!

AH! times infinity
that is how much i want to shout today..if can i wan to shout out my lungs....hai~ one word which i dun like to say can describe my day today "SUCKs" the moment i open my eye today i got the sense of unluckyness ... i mean i relli smells it lor... the girl thing came i noe u all noe wat i mean...then i waited n waited n waited my lunch didn't came...u noe wat time it turned up or not? 2.30 pm eh..omg i almost fainted especially when i didn't had my breakfast even..then i tried to do my homework but ended up stucking all the way which make me sick of it ....then until evening i tried to relax through seeing tv but then it didn't work cos sucks programmes showed up n make me OMG!!! then when it comes to dinner time even worst my relative's car broke down with my dinner on it...sad..it made me waited n waited until 11 then i got dinner ..actually i wanted to eat first but the worst thing of all nothing could be eaten in the house..n of course i still haven had the courage to eat up the furniture like a monster...i tried to study too in which i forced myself to as i don't want to fail but then still i couldn't memorise anything ..omg i couldn't believe myself doin this ..hai~ nvm ...i hope tml will be another day for me....Before I go pls let me shout again..AH! times infinity

No comments: