Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Common test finally over...

Wah... i can't believe that common test is over although after the hols i just test for two days but then it seems that it had been for years... i had sacrifice my sleeps for the common test and ended up so tired and so 晕 for the day after the exam ...however i didn't take afternoon nap although i seriously n wanted to take badly but then i got my gp assignment to do which is undone ..hai~ there goes my another night...feel like wanna to cry now.. today actually i can go back to take my afternoon nap after 2.10 pm but then suddenly my cca senior call me up n told me that my mentoring scheme had started ...omg i was shocked terribly n excited at the same time cos for two reason it is the first time i mentor ppl n i noe i will not do fine n i scared i will make ppl fail instead of pass haha...then next is that i had to mentor a sec 4 guy n it is a malay guy omg .... i went to the centre with my senior but then he didn't showed up which make my senior feeling sad cos she sad that everytime her mentee is not punctual or 放她飞机... but i had a fun afternoon with my fren holly laughing in the centre ...

On 27 june, i finish my chemistry test ..then i feel kinda down cos it is hard ...hai~ i dunno y i can't do most question .then i went with my frens , shu hui n ying zhen to tampines mall to eat our lunch there... i dunno wat happen to us but maybe we are too stress until we laugh n gossip n making all kind of stupid movements like the tampines mall is no men land haha..oh i forgot we oso attack century square n oso the mrt station as well as th shop that sell antiques n clothes( this fashion)

Today i feel very sad oso becos my physics paper pass back le ... actually i hoped i can get a pass but then i onli get a sub pass.. i really can't believe in my whole life i saw so many cross in my paper... but then the teacher our class average is E but there is oso ppl getting A ..which make me feel so 失败 lor..i tot today chinese teacher will pass back our paper but then he didn't showed up .... i dunno whertherit is a good news to me or not...i hope i can pass chem, maths, gp,econs, mtl...i dun wan to see another scene like physics ler although this cct only stand 10% but econs is different percent which i forgot ler hehe... sometimes i am thinking that is it that i am not suitable to study in sg?

i couldn't wait the youth day hol on 3rd july n we have only half day school until 12.50 the next day....i relli need a day to rest.....

No comments: