Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hols is ending...

YOYOYOYO! ladies and gentlemen...lately i didn't update blog..lazy..hehe..hols is ending ..sad...at first i thought it was kinda long lor..but didn't noe that time flies like a rocket...this holiday i went back to brunei to see my family , frens ... on that day we meet in the mall ..wah many ppl changed a lot man everyone is getting thinner n thinner n me hai~ fatter sad man..y huh? they say sg can make u thin but i dunno y it make me fatter...another i go to school AAllll the teacher say me fat!!! of course i cannot accept it la but later oso had to accept it lor..cos it is FACT!maybe i sou le some da ji or sth la..then i start to eat many thing tat i cannot eat it in sg lor..haha..my mother saw me like that n say me " wah..u eat so many ..u revenge meh?" haha ..maybe i relli is revenge lor but i relli can't eat those in sg mahif no eat now have to wait another four months to eat them seems like a bit too long ...so nvm la..cos i am fat is fat la no matter wat i will not go thin..if one day i go thin ahahaha it will be miracle..trust me it is miracle...then another day i went to mdm yew 's house n eat bbq ..it is kinda fun ther talking although didn't tok much oso but i enjoy it especially when hearing mdm yew tok the stories...ah i forgot to say tat we went to the mall , we got eat the earthquake which is suddenly become oo small alreaady for that day haha cos too many ppl le..then we oso go eat the ahan thai restaurant which is delicious i thin go back to brunei i sure will go ther to eat again..the drink oso veri big ..worth to buy everyone...then on 17 i went to kl then today come back to sg it is kinda rush n wctually i can go to genting to play 1st but then cannot hai be cos of the stupid prject lor n oso my class outing oso la hehe...me cunning le..but it is kinda watse oso la to give up the chance to go to genting lor..cos not veri often we can go ther n relax n enjoy n play mah right...ok la i think i need to go to sleep ler hehe...my eyes is dropping ler...night night everybody..

No comments: