Thursday, January 21, 2010

The night that i and sis need to stay elsewhere.


Yup. I guess everyone knew my socket at my house blown up. created smoke which filled the whole room of mine. disgusted. hardwork in cleaning it up.
And Yes jus like the title say, i and sis went to stay overnight at my aunt house.
Not comfy as i get to sleep on floor.
But i can't complain, right. no choice.

I didn't what exactly happen. but i can tell u wat i saw when it happen.
Apparently, It blew up is because obviously overload is the cause.
I was taking a bath.
Suddenly the electricity went off. i tot it was short circuit at first.
Then suddenly i felt that the water became so damn cold. what happen to the heater?
Suddenly i heard noise and smell weird outside my bathroom.
So i went out naked. OMg. the socket was burning. so i went towards it naked ( embarassing but thank god my sis is outside room plus the door is closed)
Since the fire went poof when i approached it so i went back to the bathroom to get my towel and approached it again.
Try to take out the socket with another cloth but it seems like the whole socket head melted.
All well. tis is the time i call my dad and aunt.
But due to i haven really clean all my shampoo on my head therefore i went back to take bath and ask my sis to call.
Of cos before that open window and hopefully the smoke went away.

So the smoke is still in the room. and dunno why my sis is so damn high!
So we end up lighting up candles and took some photos to entertain ourselves while waiting for my aunt.



No comments: