Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Semester. SEM 4

Lookin at my timetable is a wow.So packed.
didn't knew first day is even WOWer.
We had our new Semester coordinator.
She give lectures in a very fast mode.
She talks very fast. can finish lots of slides in one period. which usually ppl can only finish in 2-3 periods. She still can maintain a non-monotonous tone.
Meet Peter Pook the first day, realise that our group had become dun like to comment nor complain when he ask for feedback of last sem.
There's none. Cause we knew no matter what we ask, will never happen.
When we post a question, he'll answer back, " I think we can work this out, so what suggestion do u guys had in mind?"
Isn't that answering our own question.
Another lecturer also gave us a bang in our head. She mentioned " no notes, until u give me something, this sem i'll try new strategy. If u don't give me something, i won't give u"
Wow, man , she wanted to try to make us do extra reading but wanted to delete the basic reading, isn't that a " too big" for a change?

Today i finally get up the courage to find our my MUET result. so it is wat i expected i gt band 3.
What the __? y don't let me get band 4. hai~ sad need to repeat. y only malaysian need to do MUEt. it is a secondary thing, y they can't acknowledge my cambrigde o level? Now u wan me to write GP essay is impossible because i totally knew only nursing in my head.
So stupid.

Okay back to Sem 4.
The modules are more this sem.
Harder sem with harder modules.
Look forward though.
Hopefully get over it smoothly.

No comments: