Friday, July 04, 2008

Sudden change to NEXT chapter of my life...

I was all ready for AUSTRALIA curtin perth... and suddenly... a big surprise from my dad who is currently still in M'sia...

I am being accepted to do NURSING in IMU for 4 years degree with honours...

So there there i can choose again... between engineering and nursing... what a big difference in course...

Okay there are many advantages for nursing compared to engineering that is mention by my parents cos they suddenly so interested in the IMU offer:
1) It is got a promotion during this 2008 intake ( U.P 75k) now is 60K.
2) It is in M'sia so therefore very close to family, it means flight cost is cheaper as well as my parents can visit often PLUS My relative can help my parents look after me ( i hate this last advantage cos no freedom)
3) this is a degree course compared to aus engineering is in diploma..
4) accomodation and living cost is cheaper in Msia too.

5) Although engineering course is much more future than it is for nursing ( cause when u come out the only job u can do is nursing) , however, engineering is more suitable for guys and not girl like me...

SO the conclusion is i am taking NURSING...

Sorry to ppl who initially told that i was taking engineering..

It shocked u as mush as it shocked me.....

My life is always unexpected... and i hate it sometimes.

No comments: