Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Embarassed moment

One day i was going to pick up my sister back fro school...

Then on the way to the school, i realise that the fuel tank is like goin to empty as the arrow is just above the letter E by one line.. i was so scared that i will sunddenly cannot move so i decided to refill the tank on my own.. ( by the way on my own cost too )

When i reached the petrol station, there was a car behind me, therefore i need to wait for my turn. While waiting, i was checking wat should i do when it is my turn.

In my mind was like this:
1) Stop the engine
2) Open the so called petrol hole??
3) Tell the guy how much i wan to refill
4) Wait.
I tot that's wat it suppose to be done... So when it is my turn, i did the four steps..
After refilling, i paid the guy lor, then the embarrassed moment start.
I couldn't start the CAR!!!!
I start to panik.. i think is mind go blank...
Then the guy come to my rescue..
He say i should put to PARKING then can start the car..
HAHAHA...
I realise that i was putting on the brake the whole time without switching to parking..
Stupid and forgetful me...
I really wan to be an ostrich at that moment...

No comments: