Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy new yr everyone!!!

Long time no post liao ..kinda miss my blog ...haha..
Lets me talk about my new yr resolution,
of course the most impt thing is about my Alevel which is coming soon in any minute liao...haha..i noe i am a bit exaggerating but as u all noe la time flies very fast one...ok go back to the listing now:
1) Get all A's in my Alevel ( hopefuly i can but 50% i cannot la...i relli had no confident)
2) Get more achievements as my teacher today said it would be better looking for our certificates to have sth ther to show the others especially my future employer ( this i had to depends n my time schedule then cos if no excess time how to get achievements..haha..maybe gavel can help a bit )
3) to be thinner (if possible)
4) to be Smarter ( i think i am starting to write crap....haha...)
tat's all for the mean time...

Today , is my first day of school. I felt nervous as well as excited. After One month of holidays i am back into the new school and having a slightly different pose that is i am a JC 2 now. Reaching the school bus stop, i saw many new faces and they are all my juniors .... i could only say i had a weird feeling at that moment ...y ? maybe it is because last time i was first here..i also look at the Jc2 ppl with weird eyes...and now it is my turn to be stared by ppl...this is the life ..we are all growing...they are having great times at the orientation whereas us had to listen to teacher's nagging as well as today had a physic test...omg stresss !!! I heard from my fren that this time their theme is about pirates ...kinda cool but then i think last yr mine is better because it is old singers and their names ar quite shorter unlike this yr ..got wat captain Blackbeard....haha i actually forgot the name liao n simply blabbler a name...but the point i am making here is tat it is quite long la...I hope they enjoy their orientation!!!

Today ended quite early lioke ard 1.50 pm ..but then it also made me bare my hunger from early in the morning until 1.50pm...haha..wat a sacrifice today i had...

Ahh...almost forgot ... today i saw the new principal already...wow..she relli had a lot to say...haha...but not today ....i say she relli had better english skill in speaking than the previous principal...i am looking forward for wat she will be improving on our school though...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope ur new year resolutions will be achieved!!
actually, most of ur resolutions are wat i had in mind too..haha

XY said...

Is it? haha...mb now onli in the study level..almost everyone is like tat one la...sama sama one...today the principal talk to us again..omg..she stress that punctuality is very impt...hai~ we cannot late anymore...even lectures oso need to take attendance if u r not ther , then they will sent u to the discipline office ...omg lor..so strict now...cannnot curi-curi don't go lecture liao..n tao pao from school...n the time for school oso change liao...my my...we need to reached the school at 7 40 ( later than last time ten minutes) but then the school release us at 1 pm omg...add 10 minutes then we can go...i like the old timing la...

Anonymous said...

hahaha..
i know u veli guai de la..
surely valerie will not tao pao or skip lectures eh?
lol..new principal ah,wat happened to the old one?

SY said...

lol...hope ur resolutions will be achieved..very tired now, for more info refer to my blog k?