Sunday, September 30, 2012

Another month is ended!

So another month have passed by. I have worked for two months. Just received my salary. Hmm, tight budget as always since the first pay check.Oh well,that's nothing new, welcome to the adult life. Have to think where you suppose to spent and how much to save for the month after receiving the pay check.

As for me, I think since my salary is lowish and i can't do any overtime yet, it is slightly tight and just pay rent deposits so even tighter but anyway still can survive. Just that those wants can't be accomplished yet. Yup i want to buy a phone. okay first of all my phone is old and sometimes a bit weird but still functioning considering it always hit places. I didn't know getting a phone is that hard, i am not saying the price cos u can save and then buy.It was the amount of choices there is in the market.Plus i have not that much of friends that i need an iphone to stay connected and i can't buy it now even though i want since my salary is not that high. I was hoping that, the government will really give us singles the 250 and the 200 voucher for handphone. I will be more than happy to thank them plus getting myself a phone. =) wish me luck.

Next would be my working life. Oh well. Starting is always hard. Learning is a long process. No one can perfect something at one go. I am trying to drill all the positive thoughts into my brain, but at times will be disappoint with myself for not excelling. Maybe i really lack of initiative. i also not sure.How do people have high levels of curiosity so that can ask a lot of questions that can help me with increasing my knowledge level.  My supervisor told me to plan the things to learn myself.hmm not really progressing well. I only learn what i saw is new to me, i don't really know what to be planned.suddenly felt that i lack of studying skill now. hai~ Next is that i think my mentor treat me too well that i too dependant on her telling me the agenda of the day. When i am independant, although i can remember most of the things, i still left out some.Hai~ another disappointment. another thing is that i sucks at phone calls. at first i thought that i could reduce fear of phonecalls after a few tries, but after today i think, the further phone calls will be still nerve wrecking for me. Sheesh, why can't i defeat this stupid phone call problem so angry!

Otherwise okay. colleagues super nice, environment cold.=)
Happy moon cake festival.Going to collect moon cakes that my aunt left for me! loves!


No comments: