Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Preparation for "here's to us"

We made some flowers deco for our grad high tea today!
How are they? pretty right, with so many colours. These are all recyclables!
 Guess which is my masterpiece?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Tadah my 2nd product
 My last product which is the prettiest among my three products

My first try. a bit dull due to the flowers' colour already fade. but its huge.
and according to my friends, mine is very "western" and they say i have some talent in this. Maybe i could explore this talent when i am old. haha now no time to make this my hobby.
Overall quite enjoying.
Other than this we also finish our backdrop wordings.

Last two days we also finish our singing and dancing practice. 
today finalized the umbrella dance steps.
Tomolo rehearsal  for full singing and dancing.
Go NU108
We can do this!

No comments: