Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry X mas 2011

Yes, It is coming to the end of the year of 2011. Merry Christmas Everyone in advance. This last month of semester had been filling up with full of hardships, for both myself and my other batchmates, of cos their pain is much more than i could endure. Reflecting back, we have been through a lot, and done a lot and soon we will be separated from each other. I guess we should start planning our graduation party but i don't seem now its the time anymore since there is a crisis. Maybe next year. Hope we make another huge history. With tears of joy.

I wish i could have more time. I didn't manage to go out with friends nor with family even though they come here for wedding. I felt empty. Good thing is that i still have two days with them better than nothing right?

To everyone i know, Merry Christmas! and Happy New Year! May all the bad things go away and good things in our mind, and make new history in the future!

Lots of Love,
Valerie

No comments: