Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thoughts

Busy busy busy.
Now it is the time i had for myself for dreaming.
i guess building castle is always easy to do as long as u had the time.
But to make it real. that's the hard part even though u had the time.
Theres a lot of ideas that going thru my head that i wan to do to this and that to make it my hobby. to make some difference in my life instead of purely work, study, family.
I wan something for myself. Some accomplishments that please my mental.
I guess these days i felt myself very disorganized and end up feeling that my luck is not there at all.
I guess this is pre depression symptoms. wanted to let go of everything and jus purely do nothing.
Oh well.
My Life is so uneventful.
Life is short some more.
Clock is ticking.
When i got time, the mood is not there.
I guess i need someone to give me a lesson or two on time management.

No comments: