Friday, August 20, 2010

I finally tried banana leaves ( the best one somemore)

Thanks to praveena, the introducer.

It is a place that is look more like a house style eating area.

The workers there are very friendly.

This is the first i tried indian food.
and i am not a person who likes the spices especially SPICY part.

But truthfully, it TASTES damn good.

but i think due to i don't usually don't take Spicy food plus that my food doesn't mixes alot..
my stomach seems to fight with me..

i eat damn slow.. eat two full mouth of rice, i need to wait for my tongue to accomodate the spicy.
it doesn't spice when u eat at first but when u eat a lot the hotter it gets..
i like the currry... plus the chicken and mutton but the mutton really kills me, SO HOT yet so nice!!!.

hmmm and at night, we went to a place called "da shu xia" (UNder the Big Tree)
Wow, the hokkien mee , lor mee, fried mee hoon, NOT BAD eh.
next time will try to eat there again but erm due to it is at night saw a rat... maybe next time will taupao only... but aiya rats in malaysia is inevitable especially beside hawker stall.

Nice food marathon...
this morning my friend somemore cook spaghetti for me...
So xin fu...
Thanks to kk..

But since when i go back to my own home, the food hmm not good dy..
i try to cook dang yuan (not man made, frozen one) then i cook too long. it became so fat and sloppy..
hai~ still need to finish by myself, " stupid me"
huo gai.


No comments: