Wednesday, February 03, 2010

My Birthday

Okay. Days had past.
Time to blog about my B'day
My 21st birthday.
Not grand. but meaningful.
Great frens, Great present, Great place to celebrate.
I really didn't expect much on that day. as usual went to imu didn't think that it is a special day.
Cos i was stress and tired by the timetable.
As i need to go to school damn early.
Sleepy.
Eyebags.
But i manage to get myself dress nicely and put down my fringe.
To make the eyebags less obvious. it works. hehe.
Went to IMU, the first thing i stepped on the classroom. i heard birthday greetings from everyone. Expected.
Happy too.
Lunch time eat with my BFF susan ting.
Thanks for the lunch. too bad we can't go out and makan as we planned to do so.
Next it is the whole day classess and classess
But good thing is that our teacher let us go early today..
Weird but lucky.
My fren say i bring luck to the class.
Haha.. i guess it is coincidence only.
But the next class also early release.
Erm i shall not say it is my luck cause i really don't think so.
Later at the end of the class.
I Was given a cake by kelly. and A birthday present from Kahke.
Thanks kelly for the cake although she didn't know i don't eat cake.
Since i less allergic to cake le, plus her sincerity was in the cake. i ATE it finish.
Erm not literally finished it but with the help of my frens. we shared it.
a bit funny. cos it is a small cake only.
Later actually i was supposed to eat with my sis.
but she suddenly very busy no time to makan with me.
So i ended up going out with my frens to eat steaks.
actually b4 going out with them i confidently say i will eat wif my sis. and turned down their offer to eat dinner with them.
i feel paiseh. cos it seems like i take them as "shui po"
i really didn't mean to do so.
and thanks a lot for eating with me.
Really make my day.

PICTURES of the DAY










No comments: