Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Susan's ABC tag!

1. A – Available/Single?
- Single and hunger for double!(just kiddin)

2. B – Best friend?
-best friends: members of slstv

3. C – Cake or Pie?
- Love Cheesecakes hmm cold pies looks appealing to me. *hungry*


4. D – Drink of choice?
-Chocolate milkshake

5. E – Essential item you use every day?
- Clothes. I don't wan to be naked one day. LOL

6. F – Favorite color?
- rainbow colour. All Bright colours. NO Dull colours except for brown, black.

7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms?
- Gummy bears, or Worms , Sha sha fen bu qing cu! but all will end up in my mouth!

8. H – Hometown?
- Brunei. I felt myself as an immigrant, pls don't ask me why.

9. I – Indulgence?
- hmm tough one! what do u think? i dunno which to choose!


10. J – January or February?
-Of cos January. My birthday month!

11. K – Kids & their names?
- it depends i don't like to choose names.


12. L – Life is incomplete without?
- Soul

13. M – Marriage date?
- Something that can be determined if i am not single now

14. N – Number of siblings?
- 3

15. O – Oranges or Apples?
-Apples

16. P – Phobias/Fears?
- World of silence

17. Q – Quote for today?
- Take a break have a kit kat!

18. R – Reason to smile?
- anything that have meaning to me.

19. S – Season?
-I like to experience them all.

20. T – Tag 4 People?
- any four who wan to do! (don't like forcing)

21. U – Unknown fact about me?
-i am not a down-to-earth girl

22. V – Vegetable you don't like?
- those tht my mum don't cook for me when i am small

23. W – Worst habit?
- worried too much.

24. X – X-rays you've had?
- less than 5?

25. Y – Your favorite food?
- A lot wor!

26. Z – Zodiac sign?
- Aquarius


No comments: