Monday, June 23, 2008

Haagen Dazs VS Ben & Jerry's



Didn't realise that in SG 27th April 2007, there is free cone day.
I think around that time i got heard of it, but didn't go get one, maybe that time i didn't believe.
But it okay with me,
because i still get to eat ben and jerry's icecream which is treated by my fren...
So ITs FREE!!!
hehe





This sure look like it is designed for ppl like me...


I can't believe there is even an ice cream kind of buffet!!!
Somemore it is M'sia.


This seriesis damn COOL, right??


This is the flavor i ate on my Birthday... TQ to EA and SY

Yum yum!!!
* Got saliva on my shirt le*


FONDUE!!!! HAAGEN DAZS FONDUE!!!
It is still in my memories ~~~
That time when i and erwina and ben ate the fondue at Century Square's Haagen Dazs
So CHocoLity~~
Mmmm....

No comments: