Friday, March 07, 2008

Result Day

Dunno wat to say and do not feel like saying anything..

Another Failure in my life??!!

try my best ??? wat is the point?? no one will look at how much effort u put in ... they will only see ur result ,... black and white... things jus never go my way... maybe i asked too much... i am too greedy... like challenges and in the end get myself killed?

I really have no hopes in life ... from small to big , my wishes never come true... dunnno is it i didn't work for it or i am jus fated not to have them...

Confident?? everyone ask me to believe in myself... but who don't wan to believe that he or she can do it??? but how??? but it jus can't be done if ur dreams or ur hopes is tarnished again and again...

parents say i am a piece of shit... always never do wise decision... why don't help urself?? y last minute got hope and u urself tarnished it???
Did i do that to myself???

ALL WELL .. What's done is done...this road i picked myself i jus have to face it....

By the way b4 seeing the result i went to the temple and ask for sign,.. and i got a bad sign.. from that moment , my hopes and believe is broken and lost without even see my real result...

Thanks god anyway...

i think there is another way u wan me to go...

jus that i still can't see them... when will my clouds are going away and my success are to be seen??

i dun wan to be a failure and unlucky for the whole life...

No comments: