Saturday, October 28, 2006

Last two things b4 the 2006 JC1 relli Ends!!!!

1) Chinese Paper
2) Project Work

Talking about Chinese paper , it is getting closer. The paper is on 3/11 which is very very near.... and of course i am busy reading al sort of chinese things....The Stupid project work oso give me a headache .... coz i haven finish my i&r and at the same time had to prepare for the oral presentation as well as my chinese papers....it relli tired me out...these days i am like hunger to stay at my bed forever but that couldn't be done right? i had to go to my group member's house to do the op like almost everyday since there is no school already.... n most irritating is that i think i am goin to get a sorethroat .....hope i am not that unlucky (pray) ....

Talking about the op , Sengyen's is on 8 nov and me and Eng Aik is on 9 nov ...wat a coincidence!!!! and we both need to present in the afternoon....wow so you yuan!!!!

So in here i would like to Wish SY and EA.... GOood Luck For Ur op!!! and EA for ur chinese EXAM tooo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks lot!!