Sunday, September 03, 2006

Just a little survey

Name 20 ppl u can think of at the top of your head. Dun read the below questions before you write and tag 5 ppl to do this survey.
1 stella
2 susan
3 seng yen
4 lay hao
5 yan zhi
6 masselia
7 erwina
8 fannie
9 ying zhen
10 shu hui
11 holly
12 yong huan
13 kia kgoon
14 yu chen
15 li song
16 hakim
17 benjamin
18 yong nian
19 ronale
20 okky

Actually I got many ppl in my head ..but since u guys only wrote 20 then here’s the twenty ppl that blinks or maybe pops up in my head….

How did you meet 14?
I met her when the teacher ask everyone to introduce ourselves to the class. She is the first girl to say out her name since she sat on the first row and the first person counting from the left.

What would you do if you never met 1?
Maybe I will be a bit regret… cos she is the smartest, brilliant girl on EARTH!!! Actually I dunno wat will I do if I never met her…maybe I will not have any best fren which is as good as her. Without her maybe i will not survive through o level.....haha...

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
HAHA… that’s my first impression..i think it will be a great combination but not really will exist….

Did you ever like 19?
of course not. I will rather commit suicide…

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
I think they will make a good couple but too bad the no. 17 guy already got someone else in mind haha…

Describe 3.
Haha... I knew him in Form 1, He could be said is the first person I know who had the birthday date on 6/6 other than my sis and my dad. He is an intelligent, responsible , with good leadership guy. He likes to eat HOT stuff but then don’t like all kind of chilli sauces.. I think he is a bit weird in this sense….I think he had become much thinner and slimmer and more nice looking after staying in singapore for sometime….He is very gossipy sometimes. I think he likes chem very much… “HE is currently my closest friend in Singapore. He is in SAJC.” (this part is same as sy’s)

Do you think 8 is attractive?
Well quite attractive. But I only think it is ok …but dunno y many guys are falling for her…. I think u guys must be saying me that I am jealous of her but then it is not cos I know I got my own mei li n the guys that is falling for her is not nice either…I think she is a bit secretive and is hiding sth although she look kinda innocent….

Tell me something about 7?
I think she is a sociable girl with a lots of frens out ther…. She likes her boyfren very much….n she had a best fren which is a guy n she share most of the her secrets with him….She also share secrets wif me, n of course no one knew it except me ..not even her best fren cos she trusted me…but I don’t like the responsibilty of keeping secrets but then I will not say it out no matter wat…. She loves sport…n enthusiasm is all over her ..she is so energetic..her favourite sport is ROCK climbing…I am scared of this game…haha…

Do you know any of 12's family?
Not really. I just knew her only for the first few months but I think she had a brother and sister if I am not wrong.

What's 4's favourite?
She loves hong kong drama series….n also she likes the keropok which had her name on it ( LAY’S)

What would you do if 13 confesses that he/she likes you?
I would be very happy to hear that …………but not the kind of like which can surprised me haha I think u all noe wat I meant here….

What language does 15 speak?
Mostly chinese. He of course can speak ENGLISH. And he can speak hokkien too.

Who is 9 going out with?
Nobody? I dunno … maybe got..u noe la..everything is possible u noe..haha…

How old is 16 now?
As old as SY

When was the last time you talked to 11?
I think is the day before holiday when we just finish roaming and took neoprint in TM

Who's 2 favourite band/singer?
Erm... not reli sure..could be sam lee since stella said so. Sorry cos I didn’t get to update her profile in my dict….

Would you date 10?
I don’t think so…cos she is a girl…

What's 5's last name?
ZHI. She is a girl who loves to stone…..

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 18?
No no no. I think I will go crazy if it really comes true… but phew cos he had sb in mind liao ..haha

What school does 17 go to?
TPJC. My classmate and also my ex partner in the partnership game which is a failure….

Where does 6 live?
Singapore….Just in front of my school (tpjc)…she walks to school everyday..same as me!!! J

What's your favourite thing about 20?
I think he is quite funny….his hair stands up naturally… that’s wat he said….

What does this suggest of me when I do this kind of thing?
I think I am a very bad person because I got so many comments on many ppl….SORRY ..i apologise here….i don’t really like the qns on “ will u be in relationship with him/her?” cos y do u wan to know..its my privacy…. :) haha…

No comments: